Halloween pictures are here, right on time! Here we have the cutest little Peter Pan and Tinkerbell I believe I have ever seen, and I am not even a little bit biased. Charlie's costume was purchased at the Disney store (have you ever been to a Disney store the week of Halloween? It's all kinds of crazy. ) Antonia's costume is an Adrienne Daines original, and turned out much better than anyone who witnessed the proceedings would have imagined, (picture that scene from "Sleeping Beauty" when the fairy godmothers are trying to make Aurora a dress without using any magic.)

This is what Antonia was doing minutes before we were supposed to be at Trunk or Treat, which is why we didn't get any pictures of her in her costume on actual Halloween.

Charlie was so excited to be Peter Pan, even though he had absolutely no part in making that decision. He kept checking all week to make sure he was still going to be Peter Pan, and Antonia was still going to be Tinkerbell. "I going to be Peter Pan? Antonia going to be Tinkerbell?"

This is Charlie's best Peter Pan pose, as seen on the DVD cover.
6 comments:
So cute! Can't believe that you put Antonia's costume together. Great job!
This is so funny cause Kayla and Shawn were Peter Pan and Tinkerbell too! Shawn had the same Peter pan costume too. But what a cute tinkerbell!
Those are stinkin' cute pictures!
What a handsome Peter Pan and cute Tinkerbell!!
Adorable! Bryan and I looked at these last night and couldn't get over how cute the costumes were and the little tikes inside the costumes. Great job on the Tinkerbell costume.
TOO CUTE!!!! You did a dang good job on Antonia's costume! I am super impressed!
Post a Comment